The Church Minshull Community Website
By Arena Webteam - 2nd May 2020 10:01am
I am sure that you all knew what the WHAT AM I things were so there are no prizes.
For those who want to check the answers or prove to their isolation partners they were right here they are: WHAT AM I ANSWERS.
This week something different, a logic puzzle.
Can you identify the first and second names of the people, what puzzles they like and in which paper?
1. Neither Joanne nor her friend who does general knowledge crosswords takes the Morning Moan.
2. Mrs White reads the Daily Wail.
3. Moira, who is not Mrs Black, prefers straightforward crosswords with definition clues.
4. The Siren does not offer its readers cryptic crosswords.
If you prefer you can CLICK HERE to get a copy with a grid that may help if you place ticks or crosses against things you know to be correct or false.
As always no winners, no losers, no prizes.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
We are sorry for the inconvenience but our VillageArena Website will be down for a couple of days in the week starting 25th January 2021 for a Software Upgrade. We will be back up as soon as possible with a slightly different...
Listeners to Radio Stoke may have been surprised to hear our churchwarden, John Headon, being interviewed by presenter Liz Ellis at 3.30 this afternoon. Liz asked John about the village being cut off last night when Over Road, to Winsford was flooded and the bridge over Eel Brook, where it joins the River Weaver went under water. Sadly, the adjacent house, flooded last February was inundated...
* * * WARNING * * * POSSIBLE CLOSURE OF OVER ROAD by EEL BROOK LATER TODAY (20/1/21) OR TOMORROW MORNING (21/1/21).Warning for walkers not to take the circuit through the woods as the Lower Field is flooded.UPDATE 20/1/2021 19:30hrsIt has been told to us at villagearena.org that Over road parallel to Weaver View is completely flooded...