For all those people who are tracing families who once lived in the village or require historical information, there are now two routes to take! A 110 page history book entitled '...Too proud to be forgot' (The History of Church Minshull Village) by local author John Headon, is available by emailing email@example.com, or from St Bartholomew's Church, or the Nantwich Book Shop, priced £15 + postage.
Church Minshull genealogy records from 1640 to 1850 can be viewed in church by contacting the churchwardens, or there is a DVD available at £20, which includes postage and packing. The Rev. George Sandford put all the church records into alphabetical order and his son had the document typed at Oxford University. The DVD can be purchased by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church Minshull is rich in history, and if you would like to discover your history or look up family who used to live in the village the following offices/websites can be contacted to help you continue with your searching:-
1. Chester Records Office. Telephone: 01244 602 574 www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/recordoffice. Their website has an e-.mail contact address. The researchers are happy to help with enquiries by Phone or E-Mail.
2. www.fhsc.org.uk will enable you to select and contact a family history group in the area in which your relatives lived.
3. www.findmypast.com This site has extensive information and well worth visiting. Birth, Marriage and Death records are from 1837.
4. www.ancestry.co.uk this site has birth, marriage and death records and also all census records for the UK.
5. www.freebmd.org.uk A free site which again is from 1837 for Births, Marriages and Deaths.
6. The Rev. George Sandford put all the church records in alphabetical order and his son had the document typed at Oxford University. They can be viewed in church on contacting the churchwardens, or purchased from the web address below, as a disc for £20, which includes postage and packing.
Send an email for publication on this website describing who you are researching and see if the readers can help you! Email us at email@example.com