The Church Minshull Community Website
By Arena Webteam - 27th November 2013 10:13am
Following the massive success of 'Twelve Miles from Nowhere', CM Vision events group has sent its top three choices for the Spring 2014 shows from Cheshire Rural Touring Arts (CRTA) scheme.
CRTA will allocate the productions to communities in Cheshire, for the coming Spring 2014 season.
ARENA will announce the show/s allocated to Church Minshull when known.
The CM Vision events group choices are:
- Old Herbaceous — An evening of warmth, charm and humour, told by Herbert Pinnergar (nicknamed Herbaceous) and Lady Charteris, looking back over life in a Gloucestershire manor house.
- Wingin' it — One of the most highly rated guitar duos on the circuit, delivering a fiery, energy fuelled array of accoustic music styles.
- Behind the Silken Veil — The origins of women's dances from around the world. Produced in the form of a radio show, the show examines the evolution of dance through the senses and vibrant dance traditions of Asia and the Middle East.
- Blast off — An additional 'Network Extra' kids show. The 'Noisy Animals' are THE biggest band in the world and about to Blast off into outer space to find a brand new sound for their latest album.
- Cape Rath — A 'Cutting Hedge' show, the 3rd Angel Touring Bus max. 14 persons per show. Three shows on this unique vehicle.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Please be aware, now that Vaccinations have started that there are scams circulating regarding eligibility for the vaccine. Below issued by Which for your information. Please exercise extreme caution, particularly when anyone asks for a bank card number.COVID-19 vaccine scam textFraudsters are taking advantage of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout through a cruel but convincing text in an attempt...
“Dear Residents of Church MinshullSince the extreme flooding in the village that occurred last spring, the Parish Council have been fighting all year to try and ensure that the roads in our parish are kept safe and that the danger to residents and their properties do not recure. During the year we have had visits from the Flood Risk Manager of Cheshire East Highways (Paul Reeves) and...
Carole Warr sent the following message via www.villagearena.org on Sunday 3rd January at 04:02 PM:Email: email@example.com Just wanted to let you know we have been litter picking in the village and along the canal between bridges 13.-15. Unfortunately, in only a short period of time, we filled 3 large black bin liners full of plastic bottles, beer cans and bottles, fishing floats and...