The Church Minshull Community Website
By Arena Webteam - 27th November 2013 10:13am
Following the massive success of 'Twelve Miles from Nowhere', CM Vision events group has sent its top three choices for the Spring 2014 shows from Cheshire Rural Touring Arts (CRTA) scheme.
CRTA will allocate the productions to communities in Cheshire, for the coming Spring 2014 season.
ARENA will announce the show/s allocated to Church Minshull when known.
The CM Vision events group choices are:
- Old Herbaceous — An evening of warmth, charm and humour, told by Herbert Pinnergar (nicknamed Herbaceous) and Lady Charteris, looking back over life in a Gloucestershire manor house.
- Wingin' it — One of the most highly rated guitar duos on the circuit, delivering a fiery, energy fuelled array of accoustic music styles.
- Behind the Silken Veil — The origins of women's dances from around the world. Produced in the form of a radio show, the show examines the evolution of dance through the senses and vibrant dance traditions of Asia and the Middle East.
- Blast off — An additional 'Network Extra' kids show. The 'Noisy Animals' are THE biggest band in the world and about to Blast off into outer space to find a brand new sound for their latest album.
- Cape Rath — A 'Cutting Hedge' show, the 3rd Angel Touring Bus max. 14 persons per show. Three shows on this unique vehicle.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Well Churchy thinks you have had long enough to think about the numbers quiz so the answers are HERE. As always if you want to disagree with any of the answers you are welcome to do so — but there are no prizes, no winners, no losers its only for fun.So the latest quiz is for those who prefer words to numbers. Cryptic Education is just what it says — all the answers are...
“Hi all — Jean Jones here (9 Village farm),I've been making these laundry bags for nurses and wondered if it might be an interest to anybody. The post on the facebook image is what got me started. The photos with red bags in are from Facebook and not mine. The orange one is mine. I was actually able to give two to a nurse from Leighton Hospital last night and she was very...