The Church Minshull Community Website
By Arena Webteam - 20th January 2014 2:57pm
The calendar has been loaded up with all kinds of different events for the Church Minshull community. Here are the key dates, but go onto the calendar to view the details in full :
- Friday 31st January — Alibi — music band
- Friday 28th February — A Servant to Two Masters
- Thursday 3rd April — Cape Wrath
- Friday 11th April — Blast Off...!!
- Saturday 12th April — Village Hall quiz
- Weekend 3rd-5th May — Plant Sale
- Saturday 10th May — 100 years — Vintage Tea Party
- Saturday 17th May — James Bowman Concert
- Friday 30th May — Old Herbaceous
- Saturday 5th July — Minshull Madness
- Sunday 20th July — Annual Marina Open Day
- Thursday 4th September — Wine Tasting
- Saturday 4th October — Birmingham Town Hall Gospel Choir
- Saturday 18th October — Early Doors — a panto ahead of its time...
- Sunday 2nd November — What the Dickens...!!
- Saturday 15th November — Village Hall quiz
- Sunday 23rd November — Bon Debarras
- Saturday 29th November — Christmas Fayre
- Thursday 11th December — Carols 'round the Tree
- Wednesday 24th December — Christmas Eve — Light & Sound
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Autumn Plant Sale 2020, what a result!The weather could not have been better for St. Bart's Church's first ever Autumn Plant Sale. A great crowd turned out to select their winter bedding and perennials and the stocks were soon going down. Out came the watering hosepipes as the day got warmer, while inside the church, the bulb stall was a big favourite and the craft stall and...
For all you readers, the Mobile Library will be restarting its visits to Church Minshull on Tuesday 22nd September at the usual time, 10.20 am, although I am told that they may arrive a little earlier. There will be no access to the inside of the bus and your requests will be brought out. The next visit is planned for 6 weeks time as the bus is due for its...
1963 — Can you remember the special events of that year? Well, it was the year of the big winter; snow was still lying in April in some parts of the country. Cliff Richard and his mates took a London double-decker bus on their 'Summer Holiday' and Dr Beeching decided we didn't need nearly 2000 railways stations. In the United States, its 35th President, J F Kennedy was assassinated...