The Church Minshull Community Website
By Arena Webteam - 20th January 2014 2:57pm
The calendar has been loaded up with all kinds of different events for the Church Minshull community. Here are the key dates, but go onto the calendar to view the details in full :
- Friday 31st January — Alibi — music band
- Friday 28th February — A Servant to Two Masters
- Thursday 3rd April — Cape Wrath
- Friday 11th April — Blast Off...!!
- Saturday 12th April — Village Hall quiz
- Weekend 3rd-5th May — Plant Sale
- Saturday 10th May — 100 years — Vintage Tea Party
- Saturday 17th May — James Bowman Concert
- Friday 30th May — Old Herbaceous
- Saturday 5th July — Minshull Madness
- Sunday 20th July — Annual Marina Open Day
- Thursday 4th September — Wine Tasting
- Saturday 4th October — Birmingham Town Hall Gospel Choir
- Saturday 18th October — Early Doors — a panto ahead of its time...
- Sunday 2nd November — What the Dickens...!!
- Saturday 15th November — Village Hall quiz
- Sunday 23rd November — Bon Debarras
- Saturday 29th November — Christmas Fayre
- Thursday 11th December — Carols 'round the Tree
- Wednesday 24th December — Christmas Eve — Light & Sound
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
We are sorry for the inconvenience but our VillageArena Website will be down for a couple of days in the week starting 25th January 2021 for a Software Upgrade. We will be back up as soon as possible with a slightly different...
Listeners to Radio Stoke may have been surprised to hear our churchwarden, John Headon, being interviewed by presenter Liz Ellis at 3.30 this afternoon. Liz asked John about the village being cut off last night when Over Road, to Winsford was flooded and the bridge over Eel Brook, where it joins the River Weaver went under water. Sadly, the adjacent house, flooded last February was inundated...
* * * WARNING * * * POSSIBLE CLOSURE OF OVER ROAD by EEL BROOK LATER TODAY (20/1/21) OR TOMORROW MORNING (21/1/21).Warning for walkers not to take the circuit through the woods as the Lower Field is flooded.UPDATE 20/1/2021 19:30hrsIt has been told to us at villagearena.org that Over road parallel to Weaver View is completely flooded...