The Church Minshull Community Website
By Arena Webteam - 20th January 2014 2:57pm
The calendar has been loaded up with all kinds of different events for the Church Minshull community. Here are the key dates, but go onto the calendar to view the details in full :
- Friday 31st January — Alibi — music band
- Friday 28th February — A Servant to Two Masters
- Thursday 3rd April — Cape Wrath
- Friday 11th April — Blast Off...!!
- Saturday 12th April — Village Hall quiz
- Weekend 3rd-5th May — Plant Sale
- Saturday 10th May — 100 years — Vintage Tea Party
- Saturday 17th May — James Bowman Concert
- Friday 30th May — Old Herbaceous
- Saturday 5th July — Minshull Madness
- Sunday 20th July — Annual Marina Open Day
- Thursday 4th September — Wine Tasting
- Saturday 4th October — Birmingham Town Hall Gospel Choir
- Saturday 18th October — Early Doors — a panto ahead of its time...
- Sunday 2nd November — What the Dickens...!!
- Saturday 15th November — Village Hall quiz
- Sunday 23rd November — Bon Debarras
- Saturday 29th November — Christmas Fayre
- Thursday 11th December — Carols 'round the Tree
- Wednesday 24th December — Christmas Eve — Light & Sound
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The BBC's 'Last Night of the Proms' is to be shown on the big screen in the Church Minshull village hall, making great use of the newly installed audio and visual systems. All are invited along at 7pm on Saturday 8 September 2018. The showing starts at 7.15 pm and runs for about three and a half hours, although there will be an interval (when the programme changes from BBC2 to...
Have you ever wondered what it was like to be a fisherman in Jesus' day? Messy Church at 11am on 22nd July at St Bart's Church (Church Minshull) will ask this very question and try to answer it whilst having plenty of fun in the process. Come along and learn about life as a fisherman. There will also be a chance to make fishing rods and fish (pretend ones anyway) and to have a go at a...
The British Geological Survey has been vested with the responsibility of delivering new research facilities that will provide the UK geoscience community with a 'Jodrell Bank for the underground'. Two sites are being put forward for the observatory: one in Ince Marshes in north Cheshire, the other in Glasgow. The observatories will consist of a number of boreholes that will allow...
The Badger Inn