The Village Hall offers a perfect venue for all social activities, clubs, wedding receptions, christening receptions, parties, conferences and meetings.
Recently modernised and continually updated, it contains disabled facilities such as ramps, handrails, toilets. It also benefits from a modern, well equipped kitchen. Other facilities include WiFi internet access, projector and screen, speakers and microphone.
If you would like to hire the hall please:
1) Check the availability by accessing the village hall calendar
click here for Village Hall calendar
2) Read the conditions of hire
3) If the booking is just for one day, print off and complete the attached booking enquiry form.
For multiple hiring please contact the booking secretary as below.
4) Send the form to Booking Secretary at email@example.com or by post to Booking Secretary, Village Hall, Church Minshull, CW5 6EB
5) Once your booking is accepted by the Trustees (this can take up to 2 weeks) you will be informed. All bookings will be provisional until paid for and all bookings should be paid for 2 weeks prior to your event.
On application depending on times and requirements but we always aim to be competitive.
Church Minshull Village Hall allows the following regulated entertainment and licensable activities until 11.00 p.m. each evening : plays, films, sporting events, live and recorded music and dancing.
As we are in a residential area all music must be finished by 11.00 p.m. and the event finished no later than midnight.
Church Minshull Village Hall is NOT licensed to sell alcohol. If you wish to have a bar you must first seek permission from the Village Hall Trustees.
A licenced publican can assist you in getting the relevant permissions, the Trustees would prefer you to approach The Badger Inn as they are acquainted with the hall and have assisted in this respect previously.
You can apply for a Temporary Entertainment Notice ('TEN'), but as premises are limited in the number they may have in a year it is essential permission is granted by the Trustees prior to your application.
If you have any questions or want further information please contact the Booking Secretary, Andy Baddeley,
via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 01270 522952